Redefine Your Comfort Zone. To make a DH-certified full face with the ventilation and fit of a half shell, our development team took a fully integrated approach when creating the Gambit. Every component was engineered utilizing a comprehensive approach resulting in truly breakthrough performance where the Gambit delivers more than the sum of its parts.
- Combines a lightweight carbon fiber shell, structurally specific polycarbonate backing, and five optimized pieces of targeted density foam (patent pending) for reduced weight, optimized fit, and increased ventilation. ASTM DH (1952) certified.
- Tune a more precise, personalized fit thanks to Gambit’s adjustable Integrated Fit System that accommodates variations in head shape and occipital base.
- Occipital base adjustment personalizes fit for comfort and allows you to tune helmet angle to ensure that your helmet and eyewear stay perfectly synched.
- 4-position adjustable cheek pads provide fit refinement for any head shape.
- Integrated, fixed visor with a breakaway feature provides a wide field of view while protecting against trail debris.
- Average weight: 640 grams (medium).